Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by BradS <jr...@mac.com> on 2007/12/08 06:17:10 UTC

mvn jbi:projectDeploy

I have been using this for two days now, but suddenly I get this error:

[rodrigo-x:~/arch/ws-sonic] mvn jbi:projectDeploy
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Reactor build order:
[INFO]   ws-sonic
[INFO]   ws-sonic :: http
[INFO]   ws-sonic :: jsr181
[INFO]   ws-sonic :: bean
[INFO]   ws-sonic :: sa
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'jbi'.
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jbi-plugin' does not exist
or no valid version could be found
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: < 1 second
[INFO] Finished at: Fri Dec 07 23:15:29 CST 2007
[INFO] Final Memory: 1M/2M
[INFO]