Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Mark Bretl <mb...@apache.org> on 2016/12/05 18:35:35 UTC

Volunteer Needed For Creating Monthly Report

Hi Everyone,

Its that time again where we need to prepare our status report. As we did
with starting in the Incubator, we will be sending monthly reports for the
first three months (December, January, and February) and then we will
report quarterly.

The board meeting this month is on December 21, so we need to submit our
report by December 14. I have created a page on the Wiki for the report
template at [1] to help the volunteer. My hope would be that we can
finalize a draft by this Friday, December 9th, then submit the report early
next week.

Best Regards,

--Mark

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GEODE/ASF+Board+Report+Template

Re: Volunteer Needed For Creating Monthly Report

Posted by Mark Bretl <as...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Dan!

I would say since we last reported through the Incubator since those
reports go to the Board as well and then we have a gap in our reporting.

I will get you the stats for the mailing list and JIRAs when you are ready
to send a draft.

--Mark

Posted by Dan Smith <ds...@pivotal.io>.
Hi Mark,