Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Pa...@WellsFargo.COM on 2003/04/24 01:50:37 UTC

Elapsed time: Can I reset?

I've just joined this list, so forgive newbie errors and insensitivities...
;)

Is there an *easy* way to set the "origin" of the time stamp used in the log
entries?  That is, I'd like to have a log start marking time from some
number of milliseconds rather than zero.  I'd prefer not to have to write
and/or modify an appender.  I'm hoping that this is a commonly-enough
requested feature that it's already "in there," but hidden from me  :)

Thanks!