Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by "asliyanage@gmail.com" <as...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/20 10:36:58 UTC

How to stop retry continously

I have develop small activemq message application using ProducerTemplate .
Its working fine.But when the ActiveMQ server is not available it keep
trying to send message to queue . So i need to find a way to stop keep
trying this.I try to add timeout in connection factory as below. but still
not working

<bean primary="true" id="jmsConnectionFactory"
class="org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory" >
        <property name="brokerURL"
value="failover:(tcp://localhost:61616)"/>
        <property name="useAsyncSend" value="true"/>
        <property name="Topic" value="false"/>
        <property name="closeTimeout" value="5000"/>
    </bean>