Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Juhani Connolly <ju...@cyberagent.co.jp> on 2013/01/25 03:02:23 UTC

Reminder to close tickets on review board

Hi guys,
could you just check your open tickets on review board("all my
requests") and close up any that have been committed or discarded?
Looked like there was a lot of backlog but it turns out many of the
tickets have already been committed, hard to distinguish them from ones
that need review.  A couple of them also don't have "ship it" but have
been committed.

Thanks,
   Juhani

Re: Reminder to close tickets on review board

Posted by Roshan Naik <ro...@hortonworks.com>.
Juhani / Hari ...  could you guys take a stab at reviewing this...  its
relatively small patch.
FLUME-1661
https://reviews.apache.org/r/7748/

-roshan