Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Ca...@ac-rennes.fr on 2010/01/26 22:12:53 UTC

Re : Re: FOP plugin to include LaTeX in fo files

Hello Simon,

I tryed yesterday to subscribe to the fop-user list but after two tryes no answer from the server :o(

So I posted on fop-dev... If you want to post for me on the fop-user list, just do it !

Calixte

Posted by Simon Pepping <sp...@leverkruid.eu>.
On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 10:12:53PM +0100, Calixte.Denizet@ac-rennes.fr wrote:
> Hello Simon,
>
> I tryed yesterday to subscribe to the fop-user list but after two tryes no answer from the server :o(
>
> So I posted on fop-dev... If you want to post for me on the fop-user list, just do it !

Done that. You can post to fop-users as a non-subscriber, but then
your post will pass a moderator.

Simon

--
Simon Pepping