Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/14 22:19:35 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Arrow 0.6.0 - RC1

With 3 binding +1 votes, 2 non-binding +1, and no other votes, the
0.6.0 release vote passes.

I will take care of updating SVN with the release artifacts, website,
and plan to announce the release sometime tomorrow or Wednesday.

Thanks to all for voting!