Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au> on 2008/01/02 02:55:15 UTC

Re: What is neethi, and why do I download it every time I type mvn?

You can add the pom to your local .m2 repo to hid the problem.

Paul.

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net>.
I didn't create a pom.xml for it (I'm not exactly certain about its
parameters, and I don't think they will accept one coming from a
non-Neethi team member anyway), but submitted the issue to WS-Commons
for them to look at:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSCOMMONS-288

I may create a pom.xml for my local repository just to fix the problem
locally.  If I can get it fixed I'll forward off the pom.xml to cxf-user
so others can use it.

Glen

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Glen,

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA

Re: What is neethi, and why do I download it every time I type mvn?

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net>.