Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Josias Thöny <jo...@wyona.com> on 2007/09/10 09:44:40 UTC

Re: Neutron-Auth

Michael Wechner wrote:
> Hi
>
> IIRC Jann or Thomas said that they have implemented Neutron-Auth for
> Lenya 1.2.x, whereas I am not sure if I might have misunderstood.
>
> When trying to edit
>
> http://127.0.0.1:8888/default/live/index.html
>
> with Yulup without being logged in previously to the authoring area,
> then I do not receive a login dialog from Firefox.

The problem was that the 401 response from the server did not contain
the correct WWW-Authenticate header. This should be fixed now (r574158),
and it's working for me with the newest yulup dev version (r27210).

josias

Re: Neutron-Auth

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Josias Thöny wrote:

> Michael Wechner wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> IIRC Jann or Thomas said that they have implemented Neutron-Auth for
>> Lenya 1.2.x, whereas I am not sure if I might have misunderstood.
>>
>> When trying to edit
>>
>> http://127.0.0.1:8888/default/live/index.html
>>
>> with Yulup without being logged in previously to the authoring area,
>> then I do not receive a login dialog from Firefox.
>>

> The problem was that the 401 response from the server did not contain
> the correct WWW-Authenticate header. This should be fixed now
> (r574158), and it's working for me with the newest yulup dev version
> (r27210).

great :-) thanks very much for fixing this.

Michael

> josias
>
>> Did I misunderstand something?
>>
>> Re the introspection itself I have noticed that both menu items are
>> being active
>>
>> Open
>> Checkout
>>
>> Does that make sense? Shouldn't it be rather only Checkout?
>>
>> Neutron does provide the ability to specify "release the lock"
>>
>> http://neutron.wyona.org/amendments/release-lock-without-saving.html
>>
>> and Yulup has implement it. Maybe we can implement this.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Michael

Michael Wechner
Wyona      -   Open Source Content Management - Yanel, Yulup
http://www.wyona.com
michael.wechner@wyona.com, michi@apache.org
+41 44 272 91 61