Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Roland Berger <ro...@aloba.ch> on 2003/09/29 11:57:14 UTC

bug in war:webapp??

Hi all

I need to copy my webapp to a temporary folder.  maven.war.src is set to
this temporary folder.
The files are copied from my origianal webapp location to the temporary
webapp folder in a preGoal of war:webapp.

I start the war:webapp goal when the temporary webapp folder does not yet
exist (it is created in the preGoal).
After the war:webapp goal has finished only the WEB-INF directory an its
files are include in maven.war.webapp.dir . When I rerun the goal also the
files on the same level like WEB-INF are copied.

Is this a bug or is there anything I do not understand?

Regards
Roland