Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/04 03:09:00 UTC

Time for 1.2.1?

Anyone have any objections if I roll a 1.2.1 release?

-David

Re: Time for 1.2.1?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
...so you accept to not follow the spec and breaks apps?

I dont! I dont know for openjpa but owb is clearly blocking...1.5.2 is
unusable, i dont want another dead release

Re: Time for 1.2.1?

Posted by Arne Limburg <ar...@openknowledge.de>.
Hi Jean-Louis,

The renaming is fine for me

Arne

Re: Time for 1.2.1?

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.

--
Jean-Louis

Re: Time for 1.2.1?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: Time for 1.2.1?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: Time for 1.2.1?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
+1, thks JL!

Re: Time for 1.2.1?

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
All done.
VOTE sent, please review and give feedback please.

First release ever in OpenWebBeans for me, so something may has failed :D

Jean-Louis

--
Jean-Louis

Re: Time for 1.2.1?

Posted by Karl Kildén <ka...@gmail.com>.
1+

Re: Time for 1.2.1?

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 :)

Re: Time for 1.2.1?

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.

--
Jean-Louis

Re: Time for 1.2.1?

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
No problem, let it as is.

Re: Time for 1.2.1?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
oops sorry :s

Re: Time for 1.2.1?

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

Re: Time for 1.2.1?

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Hey guys,

--
Jean-Louis

Re: Time for 1.2.1?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
*tested

Re: Time for 1.2.1?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: Time for 1.2.1?

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.

--
Jean-Louis

Re: Time for 1.2.1?

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
sure, go on.

LieGrue,
strub

Re: Time for 1.2.1?

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.

--
Jean-Louis

Re: Time for 1.2.1?

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Time for 1.2.1?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
the Instance issue is not yet fixed/committed:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OWB-912

Re: Time for 1.2.1?

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Mark.

--
Jean-Louis

Re: Time for 1.2.1?

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

Re: Time for 1.2.1?

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Hey,

Re: Time for 1.2.1?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: Time for 1.2.1?

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
Jean-Louis fixed the issue and mentioned he would release today.  But I also know the "release" of his first baby boy is a few days overdue :)  I suspect he's suddenly got quite busy. :)

Re: Time for 1.2.1?

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--