Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by sprasad <sp...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/19 06:54:54 UTC

"Warning: The flag MaxLiveObjectEvacuationRatio=20 has been EOL'd as of 6.0_24 and will be ignored"

Hi,

I have one more query, when I am launching JMeter in another VM - I am
getting this below message:

"Warning: The flag MaxLiveObjectEvacuationRatio=20 has been EOL'd as of
6.0_24 and will be ignored"

I want to know why it is coming in the cmd - and what are the
implications....Please suggest the best...

Cheers,
Sd

Re: "Warning: The flag MaxLiveObjectEvacuationRatio=20 has been EOL'd as of 6.0_24 and will be ignored"

Posted by sprasad <sp...@gmail.com>.
thnx Bruce

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
The parameter has been removed in the latest version of JMeter - 2.5 -
just released.

Or you can just edit the startup script to remove the parameter.

Posted by Bruce Ide <fl...@gmail.com>.
It's fine, just ignore it.

--
Bruce Ide