Posted to general@attic.apache.org by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@rabellino.it> on 2011/08/15 20:41:16 UTC

[VOTE][RESULT] Move XIndice to the Attic

Thanks to the last minute vote from Shane we were able to gather the
missing +1 to move XIndice to the Attic. The vote passes with 3
binding +1 (Gianugo, Gareth and Shane), 3 non-binding +1 (Carol, Mark,
Catherine) and a non-binding +0 (Natalia).

Thanks for the participation. The move will start in the next few days.

--
Gianugo Rabellino - gianugo at rabellino dot it
Blog: http://boldlyopen.com