Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Amaze Host <ja...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/08 20:12:43 UTC

website loads forever after sip/voip integration

Hello please after following all the steps at
http://openmeetings.apache.org/red5sip-integration_3.1.html#Setup_red5sip_transport
my sites loads without displaying any error. I have restarted om, but
still no result. you can check it
http://68.235.61.92:5080/openmeetings or
http://mallmart4.us:5080/openmeetings
Thank you.

Re: website loads forever after sip/voip integration

Posted by Amaze Host <ja...@gmail.com>.
ok Thanks

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Amaze Host <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: website loads forever after sip/voip integration

Posted by Amaze Host <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR