Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Håkon Sagehaug <Ha...@bccs.uib.no> on 2009/11/17 18:54:34 UTC

Problems when calling getOMElement

Hi all,

I've got a client that calls a ws and using adb as the databinding(client
side), then we want to get a string representation of the obejct.  We
execute object.getOMElement(), the method returns only the xml element and
not the actual value inside the element. So this element here

   <ns2:BlastOutput_program xsi:type="ns2:BlastOutput_
program">blastp</ns2:BlastOutput_program>

Would returns this string

<ns2:BlastOutput_program></ns2:BlastOutput_program>

We where wondering if it had anything to to with the xsi:type attribute? Any
tips on how to solve this, or another way of getting a string
representatioon of the object using adb as the databinding?

cheers, Håkon

--
Håkon Sagehaug, Scientific Programmer
Hakon.Sagehaug@bccs.uib.no, phone +47 55584125

Re: Problems when calling getOMElement

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
Håkon,

I don't think it is supported. At least I didn't find anything related
to mixed content models in the ADB-related code.

Andreas

Posted by Håkon Sagehaug <ha...@uni.no>.
Hi,

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.