Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Thomas Dudziak <to...@first.gmd.de> on 2004/02/01 23:25:12 UTC

About update to torque 3.1

I just updated the torque build file to the actual build file of torque
3.0.2 (we used the build file of an older version) and made necessary
changes to the build.xml/.properties files and the test data files.

Now in order to update to torque 3.1 it is probably necessary to update
the profiles to use the new torque-properties naming schema (torque.), and
to change the test data (changed data dtd generation).
I could do that, the question is shall I ?

Tom