Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Marc Salvetti <ma...@notremanou.net> on 2005/04/20 05:30:38 UTC

Re: Cocoon in Tomcat5

I think this mail was referring to pb with jre 1.5
I'm using tomcat 5.0 jdk 1.4.2_03 and cocoon 2.1.7 and it's seems to be
fine...

Marc

Re: Cocoon in Tomcat5

Posted by oceatoon <t....@systheo.com>.
100% positive response is good enough for me.

In my case, I realised that I'll have to modify/generalise my urls with the
contextPath.

My question is there a generic way of defining the ContextPath for all URLs
or do I really have to pass the ContextPath as a map:parameter through my
pipelines ?

Thx
Rgds
Tibor