Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by "Michael Ryan (Software Developer)" <Mi...@apollogrp.edu> on 2008/07/07 22:45:05 UTC

Shindig Wiki..

I created an account on the confluence site, and would be interested in
adding to the existing wiki...

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/~tracker1

Would probably start with the existing installation instructions for
Java and PHP, and break them down a bit...  I am doing this anyway for
opencampfire.net ... As I will be looking into the existing
implementations, and creating documentation anyhow, I'm more than happy
to work within the current wiki system.

--
Michael J. Ryan  --  Software Developer  --  Apollo Group

This message is private and confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and remove it from your system.