Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Rupinder <ru...@voltix.com> on 2008/07/18 07:06:58 UTC

Inventory on hand reports in XLS or PDF ??

Hi all,
I want Inventory on hand reports in the form of XLS or PDF. Is there any
functionality for doing the same.

Re: Inventory on hand reports in XLS or PDF ??

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com>.
Yes,

see the "print" (PDF) and "export" (XML readable by Excel) links in
the Facility->Inventory tab:

https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/facility/control/ViewFacilityInventoryByProduct

However, the two links seem broken in the trunk, if I find some time I
will try to fix them... or if you are brave enough you may try to fix
them and post a patch.

Cheers,

Jacopo