Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Robby Pelssers <Ro...@nxp.com> on 2012/11/28 13:56:16 UTC

keep running into issue while commiting [the specified baseline is not the latest baseline]

http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html#latest-baseline

I tried several times to commit the patch for [COCOON3-114] but with no success so far.

Anyone experiencing similar issues?

Robby

Re: keep running into issue while commiting [the specified baseline is not the latest baseline]

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
No, i just had the same.

THe US svn got a huge commit, and it needed to be synced to EU mirror.
This takes a while.

For me it did work meanwhile.
The recommendation is to switch to svn.us or to wait until the sync is over

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: keep running into issue while commiting [the specified baseline is not the latest baseline]

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

Posted by Robby Pelssers <Ro...@nxp.com>.
Ok...

Franscesco told me how to do the relocate from command line:

svn switch --relocate https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/cocoon3/trunk https://svn.us.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/cocoon3/trunk

But I also found out how to do this from Intellij:

Make sure you selected trunk folder in project navigation tab.

From: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/cocoon3/trunk
To:   https://svn.us.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/cocoon3/trunk

Robby

On 28/11/2012 13:56, Robby Pelssers wrote:
> http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html#latest-baseline
>
> I tried several times to commit the patch for [COCOON3-114] but with no success so far.
>
> Anyone experiencing similar issues?

I do: I've solved temporarily the situation by switching to svn.us.apache.org from svn.apache.org (which presumably resolves to svn.eu.apache.org for both of us).

Hope this helps.
Regards.

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.