Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Nageshwar Charka <na...@sengen.com> on 2001/02/27 16:55:56 UTC

in struts frame: onclick does not work

Hi folks,
My onclick (for a button ) does not work with javascript validation.
If I call the same javascipt function with onsubmit event in a form it works
fine. I tried both Netscape4.7 and IE5.0. Since there are no javascipt
errors in both the cases I am not able to debug. I guess event is not
getting triggered. Am I missing anything here.

Practically, we do button events javascript validations, since we deal with
multiple buttons on each form.

I am impressed by this framework, works just great both in client/server
side validations!

Thanks to Craig and his support team.

-nagesh