Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Daniel Pfuhl <pf...@yahoo.de> on 2001/06/21 21:05:11 UTC

C2 generating PDF from databased XSP

Hello

has someone tried to generate a PDF from an XSP
wich is filled by DatabaseRequest?
I tried it, but the result won't come up in my
Browserwindow!! Only the static Data like <title>
will be shown.

I tried to pipe the Request through the sitemap
like this:

<map:match pattern="view-pdf/*">
  <map:generate src="docs/myown/ifx/{1}"/>
  <map:transform
src="stylesheets/myown/dctv2pdf.xsl"/>
  <map:serialize type="fo2pdf"/>
</map:match>

The Stylesheet and the xsp will be attached.
It would be great if someone could point me in the
right direction.

BTW: If I call the xsp via this for HTML it works:

<map:match pattern="ifx/*">
  <map:generate type="serverpages"
src="docs/myown/ifx/{1}.xsp"/>
  <map:transform
src="stylesheets/myown/default.html.xsl">
    </map:transform>
    <map:serialize/>
   </map:match>

What am I doing wrong??