Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Chengyang <at...@163.com> on 2010/07/21 07:51:49 UTC

Any there any known issues may cause the index sync between the master/slave abnormal?

Any there any known issues may cause the index sync between the master/slave abnormal?
And is there any API to call to force sync the index between the master and slave, or force to delete the old index on the slave?

Re: Any there any known issues may cause the index sync between the master/slave abnormal?

Posted by Peter Karich <pe...@yahoo.de>.
Hi James,

triggering an optimize (on the salve) helped us to shrink the disc usage
of the slaves.
But I think, the slaves will clean them up automatically on the next
replication (if you don't mind the double-size-index)

Regards,
Peter.

Re:Re: Any there any known issues may cause the index sync between the master/slave abnormal?

Posted by Chengyang <at...@163.com>.

Hi Peter,

Posted by Peter Karich <pe...@yahoo.de>.
Hi!