Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mar�a P�rez <ar...@yahoo.com> on 2000/08/25 10:48:40 UTC

JAR files shared by applets and servlets...

Hi everybody,

I've come through a little problem as I deploy my
webapp. I've built some libraries in a really huge
.JAR file, which are shared by the servlets of my
webapp, and some of the applets that I've included in
the .HTML pages that compose the webapp front-end.

I would like to know if it is possible to make the
$webappRoot\WEB-INF\lib\*.JAR files to the applets
included in the .HTML pages...

Thanks in advance...

M.A.

http://mail.yahoo.com/