Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Kevin D'Allaird <ke...@xmls.com> on 2001/01/04 17:19:20 UTC

Help with dynamic includes

Hello,

I have been happily using XInclude for some time now, but now I want to
dynamically select which files to include.

First, there was a lot of discussion a while back about issues using
XInclude after XSP, but I could not find any conclusion.  Is this still a
known issue?

Second, when trying to use the following:
    <util:include-uri href="http:/domain.com/stuff.xml"/>
I receive the following error message in the processed output

{ http://domain.com/stuff.xml: <http://domain.com/stuff.xml:>  File
"http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-html-in-xml/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd" not found.
[FATAL ERROR] [File: " http://domain.com/stuff.xml
<http://domain.com/stuff.xml> " Line: 0 Column: 0]}
Look familiar to anyone?  The included file is basic well-formed xml.  Any
help would be appreciated.  I'm Currently running Cocoon 1.8.

Regards,

Kevin