Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Vik Tara <vi...@propco.co.uk> on 2009/04/17 12:52:58 UTC

Re: Image Manipulation

Hi All,

We have been working further with JMagick / ImageMagick in combination
with Lenya 2.0.

Could do with a pointer on where to place some libs.

Bascially JMagick is a wrapper that uses JNI to hook to ImageMagick.

Therefore we have a jmagick.jar and a corresponding libJMagick.so.

Where would be the best place for such libraries so they would be
accessible to Lenya?

Currently we are keeping them outside of lenya and setting environment
variables - but we would like to integrate it.

Additionally I received no objection from the JMagick community to
establishing a dual LGPL / Apache Licence - so this could be bundled
with Lenya.

Regards

Vik

Re: Image Manipulation

Posted by Vik Tara <vi...@propco.co.uk>.

> Could do with a pointer on where to place some libs.
>
> Bascially JMagick is a wrapper that uses JNI to hook to ImageMagick.
>
> Therefore we have a jmagick.jar and a corresponding libJMagick.so.
>
> Where would be the best place for such libraries so they would be
> accessible to Lenya?
Anyone have any idea on this?

Thanks

Vik