Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Michael Klama <no...@tampabay.rr.com> on 2004/03/15 03:49:02 UTC

[users@httpd] Spurious 8259A error

Recently I have been receiving the following error in both my log files and
also upon restart of the server when trying to start httpd.  "Spurious 8259A
Interrupt: IRQ 7".  When I receive the error, none of the web sites I am
hosting on my server are accessable through the web.  All of the other
functions of the server work properly.  Does anyone know what is possibly
causing this error and how I can correct the problem?

Thank you in advance.
Mike

MRKtechWEB makes it simple to get your personal, business, or organizational
presence on the internet with our easy to use web hosting plans.  Make the
right choice for your business now at www.mrktechweb.com
<http://www.mrktechweb.com/>

RE: [users@httpd] Spurious 8259A error

Posted by Michael Klama <no...@tampabay.rr.com>.
Has nobody had any experience with this error that may be able to help me?
Or at least point me in the right direction.

right choice for your business now at www.mrktechweb.com
<http://www.mrktechweb.com/>