Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org> on 2003/08/12 18:02:22 UTC

[5.0] Tomcat procrun future ?

Ending with something like that would be cool:
http://www.micromata.com/M_tec/schroedinger/index.html

Of course, I don't expect we'll be able to put them out of buisness for
the forseeable future :-D

- Implementing deploy shortcuts with calls to Ant would be relatively easy

- Parsing the log output isn't easy at all (they seem to be using log4j,
probably with a custom appender); basically, this can't be done easily,
since we have to know the logging used, or the messages won't get
processed properly

- Showing request dumps is cool, but not *that* useful IMO

Remy