Posted to users@camel.apache.org by harikrish07121991 <ha...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/09 11:47:42 UTC

Is it possible to change the Context body inside Dynamic router Slip ?

Hai everyone , i am using Dynamic Routing with help of slip function to
dynamically create routes . with reference to this link :
http://camel.apache.org/dynamic-router.html

I want to know whether it s possible to change the context body inside this
slip function mentioned in link above ..
Thanks guys ..

Re: Is it possible to change the Context body inside Dynamic router Slip ?

Posted by "kraythe ." <kr...@gmail.com>.
And not desireable either. Let the endpoints do the change for you, not the
slip itself.

*Robert Simmons Jr. MSc. - Lead Java Architect @ EA*
*Author of: Hardcore Java (2003) and Maintainable Java (2012)*
*LinkedIn: **http://www.linkedin.com/pub/robert-simmons/40/852/a39

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
No its not possible.

<ha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hai everyone , i am using Dynamic Routing with help of slip function to
> dynamically create routes . with reference to this link :
> http://camel.apache.org/dynamic-router.html
>
> I want to know whether it s possible to change the context body inside this
> slip function mentioned in link above ..
> Thanks guys ..

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com