Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Anuruddha Liyanarachchi <an...@wso2.com> on 2015/04/21 08:52:19 UTC

API methods for tenants

Hi Devs,

I have noticed that all the implementation for Tenant Related API methods
are in the StratosApiV41 class it self. Is there a specific reason that
these methods are not added to StratosApiV41Utils class.

--
*Thanks and Regards,*
Anuruddha Lanka Liyanarachchi

Re: API methods for tenants

Posted by Manula Thantriwatte <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anuruddha,

No, at the time we have implemented them we haven't put them to Util class.
+1 to re-factor them and add it to Util class.

Thanks !

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 2:52 PM, Anuruddha Liyanarachchi <
anuruddhal@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Devs,
>
> I have noticed that all the implementation for Tenant Related API methods
> are in the StratosApiV41 class it self. Is there a specific reason that
> these methods are not added to StratosApiV41Utils class.
>
> --
> *Thanks and Regards,*
> Anuruddha Lanka Liyanarachchi
> Software Engineer - WSO2
> Mobile : +94 (0) 712762611
> Tel      : +94 112 145 345
> a <th...@wso2.com>nuruddhal@wso2.com

Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte
phone : (+65) 91306970
email : manulachathurika@gmail.com
Linkedin : *http://lk.linkedin.com/in/manulachathurika
<http://lk.linkedin.com/in/manulachathurika>*
blog : http://manulachathurika.blogspot.com/

Re: API methods for tenants

Posted by Vishanth Balasubramaniam <vi...@wso2.com>.
+1 for moving all those non API methods to Utils class.

Regards,
Vishanth

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 1:29 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> wrote:

> I do not think there is a reason, +1 for moving them to the
> StratosApiV41Utils class.
>
> Thanks
>
> On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 12:22 PM, Anuruddha Liyanarachchi <
> anuruddhal@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Devs,
>>
>> I have noticed that all the implementation for Tenant Related API methods
>> are in the StratosApiV41 class it self. Is there a specific reason that
>> these methods are not added to StratosApiV41Utils class.
>>
>> --
>> *Thanks and Regards,*
>> Anuruddha Lanka Liyanarachchi
>> Software Engineer - WSO2
>> Mobile : +94 (0) 712762611
>> Tel      : +94 112 145 345
>> a <th...@wso2.com>nuruddhal@wso2.com
>>

> --
> Imesh Gunaratne
>
> Technical Lead, WSO2

*Vishanth Balasubramaniam*
Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
lean.enterprise.middleware

mobile: *+94771737718*
about me: *http://about.me/vishanth <http://about.me/vishanth>*

Re: API methods for tenants

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.

anuruddhal@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Devs,
>
> I have noticed that all the implementation for Tenant Related API methods
> are in the StratosApiV41 class it self. Is there a specific reason that
> these methods are not added to StratosApiV41Utils class.
>
> --
> *Thanks and Regards,*
> Anuruddha Lanka Liyanarachchi
> Software Engineer - WSO2
> Mobile : +94 (0) 712762611
> Tel      : +94 112 145 345
> a <th...@wso2.com>nuruddhal@wso2.com

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Re: API methods for tenants

Posted by Anuruddha Liyanarachchi <an...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

This is done with PR [1]. Please review and merge the pull request.

[1] https://github.com/apache/stratos/pull/287

Re: API methods for tenants

Posted by Chamila De Alwis <ch...@wso2.com>.
Hi Anuruddha,