Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com> on 2017/11/09 05:52:31 UTC

MetaModel 5.0.0 announcement, website, twitter. Your turn :-)

Hi all,

I've updated our website ...
http://metamodel.apache.org/

... and Twitter ...
https://twitter.com/ApacheMetaModel/status/928500067702468609

I hope you will help share the news - MetaModel 5.0.0 is available! :-)

Best regards,
Kasper

Re: MetaModel 5.0.0 announcement, website, twitter. Your turn :-)

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.
Related to upgrade path - I also went through that last night in one of the
bigger projects that depend on MetaModel - DataCleaner. Maybe for someone's
interest to see what kind of updates where needed
https://github.com/datacleaner/DataCleaner/pull/1765 (most of those changes
are trivial, but some require a bit of tweaking).

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jörg Unbehauen <un...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>.
Hi,