Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by wm...@vention.com on 2001/03/23 06:30:44 UTC

Running cocoon on windows and trying to display an image in a pdf .

I am running cocoon on windows and trying to display an image in a pdf.  It
does not work no matter which image tag I use and the examples that came
with fop don't work.  I am running fop_0_13_0.  Does anybody have any
suggestions?

<fo:external-graphic src="file:Stdgy-bw.gif" />
<fo:inline-graphic src="file:Stdgy-bw.gif" />

Thanks,

Wes Mosby

Re: Running cocoon on windows and trying to display an image in a pdf.

Posted by Scott Jones <sc...@on-sitemanager.com>.
Cocoon 1.8.1 and beyond support FOP 0.15.  I don't believe that Cocoon 1.8.2
supports the latest FOP, unless you apply a patch to it (I haven't gotten
this working yet).

Cheers,

Scott

Posted by Fotis Jannidis <fo...@lrz.uni-muenchen.de>.