Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com> on 2001/06/21 13:12:12 UTC

RE: [C2.1] SQLTransformer.java / FilterTransformer.java / ReadDOM SessionTransformer.java / WrieDOMSessionTransformer.java

Sven,

Done So far:
- Added the New Transformers
- Updated SQLTransformer
- Added sql-transformer.xml in xdocs (derived from your SQLTransformer.txt)

Can you please submit some samples and docs to better illustrate the power of all of your
transformers?

Notes:
- These changes are to the 2.1 Head ONLY.
- You can use "build docs" to build the documentation.

Thanks,
dims

--- Beauprez Sven <Sv...@the-ecorp.com> wrote:

> As requested, the zip file.
> These are the latest versions, there was a small bug in the last version
> that i removed now
> (when calling stored procedure that returned a cursor, it stayed open in the
> DB)
>
> Also want to repeat the remark about the SQLTransformer again:
>
> The biggest change is that it now uses prepared and callable statements.
> The biggest addition is that you can use stored procedures also.
>
> There are 2 parts i am not sure of:
> - i commented out lines 213 and 252:
> 	213: this.contentHandler.startPrefixMapping("",my_uri);
> 	252: this.contentHandler.endPrefixMapping("");
>   i don't think they are needed
> - i commented out lines 911-914 because the connection is closed for sure in
> the execute() method
>

> Sven

=====
Davanum Srinivas, JNI-FAQ Manager