Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Rafal Rusin <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/06 21:01:53 UTC

VM transport for OSGi

Hello,

I see in docs http://camel.apache.org/vm that vm transport requires
camel-core.jar on boot classpath. However in OSGi, it can be
implemented using global service. What do you think about implementing
it this way for OSGi (or possibly add something like osgivm)?

Rafał Rusin
http://rrusin.blogspot.com

Re: VM transport for OSGi

Posted by Rafal Rusin <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 7 September 2010 06:49, Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 9:01 PM, Rafal Rusin <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I see in docs http://camel.apache.org/vm that vm transport requires
>> camel-core.jar on boot classpath. However in OSGi, it can be
>> implemented using global service. What do you think about implementing
>> it this way for OSGi (or possibly add something like osgivm)?
>>

> Use the NMR in OSGi if you use Apache ServiceMix

Yes. That's what I wanted to avoid, since I'm using equinox platform
without servicemix and I try to do some integration between
components.
Anyway, thanks for answer.

>> --
>> Regards,