Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Nick Olson <ni...@vitaminlife.com> on 2006/07/20 22:20:06 UTC

ProductStoreGroup not in the Catalog manager application?

Is there a reason that the ProductStoreGroups are not editable in the
Catalog Manager application? I needed to set up the groups so I could
have different pricing rules on multiple stores, but I was only able to
add the groups through the Entity Data Maintenance and XML Data Import
tools.

-Nick

Re: ProductStoreGroup not in the Catalog manager application?

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.
Here is the official OFBiz line on this issue: it just hasn't been implemented yet.... ;)

So, you're right, the only way to get them in is through XML import, WebTools Entity Data Maintenance Pages, or some general database client tool.

-David

Posted by Si Chen <si...@opensourcestrategies.com>.
Probably because this is not something that people set too often, so
no screen was ever written for it.  Please feel free to write one and
send it in.  :)