Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by James Jose <ja...@in.ibm.com> on 2005/10/20 13:14:09 UTC

Problem when running AxisBench Test

Hi All,

    When I run AxisBench test in windows, client is getting only half
response from the server. Following is the error message I am getting

     [echo] Running Test AxisBench -e
http://127.0.0.1:13260/AxisBench/services/
AxisBenchSoapImpl
     [exec] About to go around again
     [exec] About to go around again
     [exec] About to go around again
     [exec] About to go around again
     [exec] About to go around again
     [exec] About to go around again
     [exec] About to go around again
     [exec] About to go around again
     [exec] About to go around again
     [exec] About to go around again
     [exec] About to go around again
     [exec] About to go around again
     [exec] About to go around again
     [exec] TestClientThread#run(): Connection reset when reading from
client -closing gracefully
     [exec] IOException when writing server response back to client
     [exec] java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer: socket
write error
     [exec]     at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite0(Native Method)
     [exec]     at
java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(SocketOutputStream.java:113)
     [exec]     at
java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:157)
     [exec]     at
sun.nio.cs.StreamEncoder$ConverterSE.implFlushBuffer(StreamEncoder.java:282)
     [exec]     at
sun.nio.cs.StreamEncoder$ConverterSE.implFlush(StreamEncoder.java:288)
     [exec]     at sun.nio.cs.StreamEncoder.flush(StreamEncoder.java:199)
     [exec]     at
java.io.OutputStreamWriter.flush(OutputStreamWriter.java:233)
     [exec]     at java.io.BufferedWriter.flush(BufferedWriter.java:245)
     [exec]     at org.apache.test.ClientReturner.run(Unknown Source)
     [exec] About to go around again
     [exec] Result: 1
[stopwatch] [AxisBench.timer: 32.126 sec]
     [echo] AxisBench - Execution Time - 32.126 sec

stopMonitor:
     [java] StopTCPMonitor#stopMonitor(): Sending stop message to monitor
     [java] TestClientListener got a Stop monitor message
     [java] Stopping monitor
     [java] TCPMonitor#stop(): Flushing and closing the output files

OS400ConvertOutputFiles:

validateTestClient:
     [echo] AxisBench - Client Execution - FAILED

validateMessageOnWire:

validateTest:

runTest:

displayAllResults:
     [echo] Test Results
     [echo]
     [echo] AxisBench - Client Compilation - PASSED
     [echo] AxisBench - Execution Time - 32.126 sec
     [echo] AxisBench - Client Execution - FAILED

It looks client timeout before receiving the response completely. Has
anyone else come across this problem?

Thanks in advance...

James
James Jose