Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Warren Crossing <wa...@nec.com.au> on 2006/07/11 11:01:42 UTC

Re: [AXIS2] Need some help to create a session

This might be a possible bug.

The src/org/apache/axis/client/client-config.wsdd does not support
session based request by default.  I had to add and rebuild.
<globalConfiguration>
<requestFlow>
<handler type="session"/>
</requestFlow>
<responseFlow>
<handler type="session"/>
</responseFlow>
</globalConfiguration>

Perhaps the client.wsdd defaults should support sessions and security,
or there should be some provision for the generated client Locater to
change the provider before creating the Stub.

Warren.