Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Kolja K." <jo...@gmx.net> on 2005/07/05 12:36:54 UTC

Error with 2.1 release branch

Hi all,

motivated by the positive talks about the Oracle store I tried to update our
2.1 Slide release with the latest 2.1 release-branch from CVS to finally
move from the File TX to the Oracle store. I simply changed the
build.properties to point to our tomcat 5.028 and called ant
jaas-deploy-tomcat-5, removed the File TX store/work directories and started
Tomcat. I got the following error: "XMLUnmarshaller: INFO: insufficient
credentials to create object" when he tries to create the first (/users)
collection. No more objects were created. I also tried to deploy to a naked
tomcat and to the tomcat-slide-2.1-bundle with default Domain.xml, always
with the same error. After putting the 2.1 release slide.war back in,
everything was fine.
I noticed that no one has posted this error here before. Is there anything
wrong with the build process? Maybe a library issue? Any hints?

BTW: Can anyone report on the performance difference between Oracle and File
TX store? On our server, a profindall on a 500 files collection currently
takes 30 seconds on first call with File TX store....

Thanks in advance, Kolja

+++ GMX - die erste Adresse f�r Mail, Message, More +++