Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Guido Beutler <Gu...@hrs.de> on 2004/06/15 12:28:52 UTC

RC7 contains JBoss TX fix? was Re: [ANN] OJB 1.0rc7 Released

Hi,

does RC7 contains the JBoss transaction fix Armin build for me?

The problem was to return the JDBC Connection earlyer to avoid
"returning unknown connection" exceptions

best regards,

Guido

Re: RC7 contains JBoss TX fix? was Re: [ANN] OJB 1.0rc7 Released

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@apache.org>.
Hi Guido,

Guido Beutler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> does RC7 contains the JBoss transaction fix Armin build for me?
>
> The problem was to return the JDBC Connection earlyer to avoid
> "returning unknown connection" exceptions

yep! It also include another fix:
PersistenceBrokerFactorySyncImpl.java now always use the same PB
instance (PBF.createPer.... calls) within the same jta-transaction.

regards,
Armin