Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2004/06/17 19:00:07 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004Comments MikWanna LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004 ANewPage Thu Jun 17 19:00:06 2004

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004Comments , version: 53 on Wed Jun 17 16:24:07 2004 by 80.58.9.107

+ In order to accept new registrations I've got some extends in our meeting room. So if nobody is against the request of Pablo Langa and Rafael León Santos from Aloja Comunicacion is accepted\\
+ Luis Zorita\\
+ ---------------------
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=MikWanna , version: 3 on Wed Jun 17 17:34:50 2004 by MikWanna

- [MikWanna]
- [Send email to:|mailto:mikwanna@yahoo.com]
+ Hello from __Chicago__!  My real name is __Mike Mahood__ and I'm an old mainframer who has become an XML addict and fan of Cocoon.  I'm also a firm believer in Open Source software.  Some of that software is very excellent quality and also very creative.  I own just about all of the books published about Cocoon and I'm now looking forward to the 2nd additions to start coming out.
+ \\
+ \\In my current position, I support various transformation middleware applications using a 3rd party vendor tool called Mercator (now owned by someone else).
+ \\
+ \\I have not had the pleasure of working on a Cocoon based development project, but I hope too someday.  Meanwhile, I will continue exploring the wonderful world of Cocoon as a hobby.
+ \\
+ \\
+ \\Send email to: [Mike Mahood:|mailto:mmahood@myrealbox.com]

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004 , version: 84 on Wed Jun 17 16:25:57 2004 by 80.58.9.107

- Cristiano Fugazza (Kount0) + friend
+ Cristiano Fugazza (Kount0) + friend\\
?                                    ++

+ Pablo Langa and Rafael León Santos. Aloja Comunicacion. Madrid\\

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=ANewPage , version: 4 on Wed Jun 17 16:53:05 2004 by 80.80.160.30

- this is the definition for a __new page__
+ [link]www.cana.tk[link]
+ KOSOVA HACKER GRUPS         Hacked by Cana
- and you can link back to the previous page too...  [Sand Box Page|SandBox]
- Test
-
- Kris
-