Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ut...@accenture.com on 2005/05/26 01:09:56 UTC

Building mod_jk from source Apache2.0.52/Tomcat5.5.9/Solaris8 - aspx issues

In my staging environment I am attempting to create a mod_jk connector
(1.2.13) between Apache 2.0.52 and Tomcat 5.5.9 on a Solaris8 box.  The
system is spitting out Errors with the apxs file.  rc=65536.

Are there any known issues around this?  Also, I am using JDK 1.4.2_08

Are there any known solutions to fix this issue within this environment?

Thanks a lot,
-u