Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org> on 2016/04/25 19:15:38 UTC

GSOC git branches

I've created these branches in the git repositories that can be used
for the GSOC contributions:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-common-activities/tree/cwl-browse/taverna-cwl-activity
https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-common-activities/tree/docker/taverna-docker-activity
https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-workbench-common-activities/tree/cwl-browse/taverna-cwl-activity-ui

Feel free to fork and start providing pull requests! :)

e.g.

in incubator-taverna-common-activities I have made the branches:

cwl-browse
docker

with a new folder/module  taverna-docker-activity / taverna-cwl-activity

in incubator-taverna-workbench-common-activities I have made the branches

cwl-browse

with a new folder taverna-cwl-activity-ui

I made with a dummy pom.xml which you can update as needed.

Note that according to the CWL Browse plan the taverna-cwl-activity-ui
will be prototyped first as a Taverna 2.5 plugin - so I've added
temporarily Taverna 2.5 dependencies in its pom.xml. This should NOT
be released with these - as Taverna 2.5 is LGPL licensed and thus
incompatible with Apache releases - but it's a good way to start as
the Taverna 2.5 workbench is stable.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718

Re: GSOC git branches

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>.
Thanks, I've added you in Jira to the "Contributors" Role - which I
think should mean you can edit any issue (in particular your own) -
let us know if that doesn't work.

Re: GSOC git branches

Posted by Thilina Manamgoda <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi ,