Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Gurkan Erdogdu <cg...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/03 08:49:46 UTC

Latest Status Release TomEE 7.0.5

Hello all,
What is the latest status about this release? We postpone the release
regularly. What needs to be done to release? More than happy to help.
Regards.
Gurkan

Re: Latest Status Release TomEE 7.0.5

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
No problem, and thank you!

Posted by Alex The Rocker <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Same for me, ready to test 7.0.5 release candidates as soon as these
are available, with my complex cases (I have plenty ;)

Kind regards,
Alexandre

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <cg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jon