Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Sonnek, Ryan" <Ry...@bpc.com> on 2003/06/23 22:15:38 UTC

jnlp sysproperty

I was using the JNLP goal in maven to generate a webstart application.  Just
recently I noticed that sysproperties that were placed in the generated JNLP
file were not being passed to my application.  Looking at the JNLP spec, I
don't see any reference to a <sysproperty key="" value="" /> tag.  Is this
supposed to be <property name="" value="" />  ???

Ryan

Re: jnlp sysproperty

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org>.
Indeed, this is probably a bug...
It would be nifty to be able to "validate" a jelly script (that is, all
output of this jelly script) with respect to the DTD...

Ah well, for now, you can quickly go into the jelly file and fix it:

${MAVEN_HOME}/plugins/maven-jnlp-plugin-1.0/plugin.jelly

That's the joy of maven, definitely.

Paul