Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Squatter Madras <sq...@googlemail.com> on 2007/03/09 17:39:07 UTC

I need Maven version 1.0.6 ?

Hello all,

Hopefully this will be my first and only query regarding Maven - I am trying
to build a SourceForge product that tell me I need to use Apache Maven
1.0.6but I can't find a specific download for this version on the site
- where
can I get it ? (I'm pretty sure version 1.0.6 isn't just because it was the
latest version at the time the instructions were written because I remember
being specifically told not to use a later version - does that make sense ?)

The instructions for the project in question are at :-
http://www.ashcast.org/wiki/index.php?title=Building_Ashcast_From_Source

And the project in question is at :-
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ashcast/

Given that (although I am a software developer) I've never done anything
with ANY of the mentioned programs - any help/advice would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Re: I need Maven version 1.0.6 ?

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
The 1.0.6 seems to be a mistake on their page. As far as I know, there
has never been a 1.0.6 release of Maven.

Down below a little bit, they talk about 1.0.2:
 export MAVEN_HOME=/java/maven-1.0.2

I would install Maven 1.0.2 and proceed with the rest of the instructions.

Wayne