Posted to users@flex.apache.org by rknight <rk...@portletoasis.com> on 2014/06/02 22:00:24 UTC

Re: AW: Flex 4.12 with flexmojos-maven-plugin

Hello,

Thank you for the information, this and several other posts have been very
helpful.  I'm still having a problem getting flex-mojos 7 +
flexmojos-unittest-flexunit4 working due to to
"flexmojos-unittest-flexunit4" being dependent upon Flex 4.12.0.20140303.
I'm using Flex 4.12.1.20140427 so I'm able to get the standard flex plugin
working successfully using your previous suggestion:

<plugin>
                    <groupId>net.flexmojos.oss</groupId>
                    <artifactId>flexmojos-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                    <version>7.0.0</version>
                    <dependencies>
                        <dependency>
                            <groupId>net.flexmojos.oss</groupId>

<artifactId>flexmojos-threadlocaltoolkit-wrapper</artifactId>
                            <version>7.0.0</version>
                        </dependency>
                        <dependency>
                            <groupId>org.apache.flex</groupId>
                            <artifactId>compiler</artifactId>
                            <version>4.12.1.20140427</version>
                            <type>pom</type>
                        </dependency>
                    </dependencies>
                </plugin>

However, I'm unsure of how to get "flexmojos-unittest-flexunit4" working
using a similar approach.  My current pom has the following:

<dependency>
		  <groupId>net.flexmojos.oss</groupId>
		  <artifactId>flexmojos-unittest-flexunit4</artifactId>
		  <version>7.0.0</version>
		  <type>swc</type>
</dependency>

The error that I am getting is as follows
"Could not find artifact org.apache.flex:framework:pom:4.12.0.20140303"
Obviously, this is the same kind of error as previously posted, but I'm not
sure of how to get past it in this situation.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Richard

AW: AW: AW: Flex 4.12 with flexmojos-maven-plugin

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Is there a Firewall enabled? Cause Flexmojos allocates a Socket and compiles that port into the test swc so the SWC connects to the Flexmojos Socket in order to report. So if this connection fails, I would assume that the Flashplayer is not allowed to connect to the build socket because of a firewall blocking these requests. If you do have a Firewall enabled, I'd try with disabling this temporarily and testing if it works without. If it does work, you have to setup your Firewall to allow the connections from the Flashplayer to the Java process of the Maven build.

Chris