Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by blackbear <xi...@naver.com> on 2009/09/14 10:12:04 UTC

i have a problem about Topic

almostly I have 20000 users to connect to my topic.
but my topic raise 'Java.Lang.OutOfMemoryError' when it has 900 consumers.

how can i achive my goal? (20000 users)

anyone who know about this problem, please give me a hint.

have a good day~

Re: i have a problem about Topic

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 14 Sep 2009, at 09:12, blackbear wrote:

> almostly I have 20000 users to connect to my topic.
> but my topic raise 'Java.Lang.OutOfMemoryError' when it has 900
> consumers.
>
> how can i achive my goal? (20000 users)
>
> anyone who know about this problem, please give me a hint.
>
> have a good day~

I think we need a little more information to help here. Which version
of ActiveMQ - and what's your configuration ?  Does each user have a
separate connection ? - how much memory are you allowing the JVM to
have ?

cheers,

Rob

Rob Davies