Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Jacob Wenzel <jw...@energiakademiet.dk> on 2016/04/19 12:11:08 UTC

Moodle plugin, adding Openmeetings returns HTTP error 500

I have installed Moodle 3.0.3 and Openmeetings 3.1.1 on a VPS running
Ubuntu server 14.04.4, and the Openmeetings Moodle plugin 1.7.5 within
Moodle.

Moodle runs as expected, and I can log in to the Openmeetings admin page.

But when I try to add an Openmeetings activity in a Moodle course, the
server returns the following message:
*"Your call to OpenMeetings Web Services returned an unexpected HTTP
status of: 500 Request
http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:5080/openmeetings/services/UserService/getSession"

*I have searched http://openmeetings.markmail.org/ and I found a few
mentions of the same problem, but was not able to find a solution.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
--

*Med venlig hilsen/Best regards*

*JACOB WENZEL
Projektleder*

*ENERGIAKADEMIET*
Strandengen 1
8305 SAMSØ
+45 60 61 15 97
jw@energiakademiet.dk <ma...@energiakademiet.dk>
www.energiakademiet.dk <http://energiakademiet.dk>

Re: Moodle plugin, adding Openmeetings returns HTTP error 500

Posted by Jacob Wenzel <jw...@energiakademiet.dk>.
Thank you!

/Jacob Wenzel

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I hope Moodle site will be updated with 2015122801 version of plugin today
we'll see ...

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: Moodle plugin, adding Openmeetings returns HTTP error 500

Posted by Luis Blasco de La Cruz <lb...@gmail.com>.
THANKS  I WILL TEST TODAY

On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 4:11 PM, Jacob Wenzel <jw...@energiakademiet.dk> wrote:

[...]

+45 60 61 15 97 <tel:%2B45%2060%2061%2015%2097>
 <ma...@energiakademiet.dk> jw@energiakademiet.dk
 <http://energiakademiet.dk> www.energiakademiet.dk

--

WBR
Maxim aka solomax

--

WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Moodle plugin, adding Openmeetings returns HTTP error 500

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
both should work with Moodle 3

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: Moodle plugin, adding Openmeetings returns HTTP error 500

Posted by Luis Blasco de La Cruz <lb...@gmail.com>.

you should use

OM 3.0.7 + 1.7.5 (2015051301)

OR

OM 3.1.1 + 2015122801

And what version of Moodle ¿?

Re: Moodle plugin, adding Openmeetings returns HTTP error 500

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
you should use

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Moodle plugin, adding Openmeetings returns HTTP error 500

Posted by Luis Blasco de la Cruz <lb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.