Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Nick Pellow <ni...@cortexebusiness.com.au> on 2001/03/08 02:01:11 UTC

select options

Hi,
Looking at:

http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/struts-html.html#select

I notice that for the name attribute, the following description is
given:
name   The fully-qualified java class name of the bean containing the
underlying property. [RT Expr]
Is this correct? I thought 'type' was usually used for class names and
'name' was used for variable names.

Could someone please tell me what the name attribute means and when it
should/shouldn't be used
with select boxes?

Cheers,
Nick

Re: select options

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@tumbleweed.com>.
The FormBean will be updated with the selection. Your DataBean will not be
modified.

--
Martin Cooper

Posted by Nick Pellow <ni...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.