Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ha...@ooo.lanl.gov> on 1995/09/20 03:57:17 UTC

netscape on CNN

I haven't seen mention of this anywhere on the net, but CNN report
that 2 students have found a bug or loophole that lets them read
people's credit card numbers in ten minutes. CNN report the Netscape
will replace the browser next week.

Does CNN have a scoop or are they talking techno-crap ?

rob

Re: netscape on CNN

Posted by Alexei Kosut <ak...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>.

http://home.netscape.com/newsref/std/random_seed_security.html